June 10, 2010

It's over, REALLY REALLY! (:

So my exams ended today and I finally feel so relieved! All the time I've put in to study and the time I mugged in the library from 8am-10pm, it's all finally over! Exams were kinda hard for me, actually the hardest ever but hmm, I dont care , FOR NOW. (Wait until results come out next week then only I start worrying again la). Anyways, it has been the looooooongest time EVER since I came online. Abstaining from Facebook and my blog was so hard but I eventually got used to it. Haha. Willpower yo! (: But then again, I studied the hardest for this exam than I ever did any other exams in my life. Hope I pass!

So I got my PMS matching results today at 5pm. Exams ended at 2 something so I stayed back in uni waiting. Didn't really care where I would get cause I know wherever it is, God has a plan for me there and I'm meant to go there. So when I got my first choice- Southampton, I really felt so thankful that you know, God really is awesome. I mean, I've got mixed feelings bout it cos' I'm gonna leave soon but I really really am grateful that I got my first choice.

So now that I've finished exams, what do I do? I'm still in the exam mode, maybe cos' I've been studying for about 3 months non stop now it has become a routine :/ Oh wells, probably gonna start by catching up on sleep. No more 3-4 hours sleep a day and falling asleep on the study table waking up with a back/neck ache anymore. I love my bed! (:

On another note, another good news today! Got new credit card from Daddy ! (: weeeee! loves. It's so pretty, it's matted and black in colour. Looks cool :D

Alright, let me go check my mails and facebook and all those things I missed out on for the past 2-3 weeks. To my batch mates, I hope you guys are happy with your PMS results! (:

p/s# I need a manicure. Anyone want to teman?

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: