January 31, 2010

Bubbly + Adorable.

Hellos!

So it has been a rather tiring weekend with the BBQ and stuffs but it was all worth it. Many people came and we all had a fun time. Meeting new people and the food was awesome! :D I also found out that I sucked in taking pics of people. After reviewing all the pics I've taken with my SLR so far,I think I'm more of a landscape photographer. People are way too hard to take pics of, especially when they move around or maybe I just haven't mastered the skill yet :(

Anyways, I'm officially on my hols now. Gonna be so bored starting tomorrow. Oh wells, can bum and probably start studying for Sem 5. Not something I'm looking forward to but something I've gotta do. Oh, and I hope I stop injuring myself. Latest injury: Fell down the stairs today and scraped off skin on my left ankle. Nice.... not.

Oh, and I taught Sunday school today. The kids are so awesome! (: Love all of them. Aaah. I'm so gonna be a paediatrician one day! (: Motivation yo!

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: