January 05, 2010

Out with the old, IN with the new!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

So I've been really busy from New Year's Eve up till now. Finally settled down a bit (:

Spent New Year's Eve counting down in Solaris, Mont Kiara with Nick, Fritz and Lixian. It's my first New Year's Eve countdown NOT in church. And it was so beautiful. The fireworks, the people, the noise... There are just no words to describe it. And just being there with people you love (:

The next day, I set off on a trip to PD with a bunch of the craziest and funnest people I've ever met! I had SSSOOOO much fun and I just didn't want it to come to an end, but it had to :( The most amazing three days two nights ever! So much laughter, jokes, as well as memories built together. Oh, and the feeling of sand in between your toes, the glorious view of the sky at night, with the full moon and multitude of stars, so serene, peaceful and absolutely breathtaking. Ah! I wish it really didn't have to end :( :( I miss it so much already.

My brain stopped working. I've run out of words. I'll just stop now. teehee.

Missing someone this very moment.

Happy Birthday Kamun!!!
:D She's the cutest!

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: