November 01, 2009

You loved me cause I'm fragile when I thought that I was strong. But you touch me for a little while, and all my fragile strength is gone.

2 Corinthians 12:9-10
But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Psalm 9:9
The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble.

Isaiah 53:4-5
Surely he has borne our infirmities and carried our diseases; yet we accounted him stricken, struck down by God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions, crushed for our iniquities; upon him was the punishment that made us whole, and by his bruises we are whole.

I'll be praying for her. It hurts me to see you hurt :(

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: