November 17, 2009

Let it rain down and wash everything away,maybe tomorrow the sun will shine.


Hey Blog ( i should name you),

Long time no talk. I'm really bored right now. And I know I should be studying. I really want to study but nothing I read seems to be going in my head :( It' so depressing you know? And the stress is making me sick to the core. I hate this feeling. Exam's next Thursday. Do you think I can pass the exam? My PMS matching depends on this exam. I can't afford to screw up, which is why I'm even more stressed :/ I don't know if you know what I'm saying. I just need to rant. Blog blog blog.

If only you could reply me. DAMN. My brain's gone seeing how i expect my blog to reply me (o_O)


ARGH! I want a SUPER brain! capacity= unlimited! if only..

I miss my best friend in UK! :( Felt the rush of nostalgia when I talked to her last week. I miss her! :( Exam stress, go away! I don't like how you're screwing with how I'm feeling :( :(

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: