November 05, 2009

Set me free, leave me be. I don't wanna fall another moment into your gravity.

Summatives are on the 26th of November. This week's the first week for renal system, and also the first week I'm starting to study. A bit late right? Sigh. Dunno why but I just don't have any motivation at all to study this semester compared to previous ones. Is it because it's not an EOS? or because I've been too involved in extra-curricular stuffs? I don't know, but whatever it is, I better start speeding up and studying right if I want to do well.

3 weeks left, 3 systems more, am i game for it?
God PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me :(

And I don't know why but it's still bugging me that my parents forgot my birthday :( *sigh* should just let go and move on :( but it keeps staying in my head. arrgh. I'm focusing waay too much on this. damn unhealthy.

Here I am, and i stand so tall, just the way I'm supposed to be.

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: