October 22, 2009

So maybe it's true, that I can't live without you.

I think there's something wrong with me. I don't know how to appreciate things that are right here in front of me. Instead, I either look at the past or too far ahead. Why do I never learn? If I keep focusing on those things, I'll lose hold of the present. And I don't want to lose hold of the present.

Elvyna, get a grip.

I can't be feeling this way everytime something comes up or when something happens. I hate myself for feeling this way. It really sucks. Holding it all inside. I need an intervention. Better yet, a revelation. Its been so long, why's it back now to haunt me? why now?

Some memories, no matter how much you hold on to it, NEEDS to be erased. If only I could, I would. I really would. There's only so much I can take. I don't want to break down everything I've tried so hard to build up. I don't want to relive everything again.

i need help.

xoxo, elvyna.

1 comment:

Tats! said...

i think you never really let-go of your memories. no matter how good or bad the memory was, you have to learn to live with it...

its normal to look around, look back, or look too far ahead when you're lost, and sometimes its hard to just look forward and walk on.
i think its okay to pace-down sometimes though. life is not a short-distance race...

i guess everyone in this world is going through an incomparable amount of pain, but i think that is what defines a person, and it should be embraced... although it hurts.