October 12, 2009

October's HERE ppl!!

Hellos. been like what? 13 days since I last wrote here? this is unacceptable. But i've been so busy with cheerleading its amazing if i can even walk once i'm home. Haha. okay, so maybe I exaggerate a little (:

Anyways, cheer competition is this Friday in IMU, running alongside closing ceremony for IMU cup. Wow. Time does fly. All the sports and training sessions are finally coming to an end. Weee. Time to finally rest after this Friday and start studying! I wish I had like superpowers or something so I won't feel so sore after every cheer practise and end up slathering my whole back with deep heat rub + salonplas strips :/ At least it makes the pain go away while it lasts. New place that hurts today- my THIGHS! gotta rub deep heat cream there soon too.

And I dont know what's wrong but I keep forgetting to eat when I've got cheer pract (note: everyday) so yea. Finally got terrible bout of gastric on Saturday night after almost 6 hours of intensive cheer practise. Vomited bile and started crying. Damn disgusting the feeling. Gotta remember to eat!!!!!!!

I better go now. Just had dinner and showered after I got home from cheerleading. Gotta rush and do PBL for tomorrow also since I gotta buy pompoms in the morning. So many things to do, so little time :(

I pray God'll give me the strength to carry on.

Oh, and to all my dental friends, study hard for your exams! Gambateh and jiayou! (:

xoxo, elvyna.

1 comment:

rob said...

vyna! x( take care... =( so glad things're ending this friday. all the cheer ppl must be dead tired! cant wait to see you guys perform! WHEEHEE! ♥♥♥