October 21, 2009

HAVOC!!

So these are the pictures from cheerleading and Wen's Birthday dinner:


with mei xin and sam.
stacie.
Jonathan the CHEERLEADER.
With Kor Woi- the guys in Hydra had to use pom poms too :/With my brother - Mark!!!
Meixin, wen, joshua, yawshing, me!
Draco-ians!
HAHA. there's a story behind this pic.
Mark, me, MeiXin, Boons!

With Lilian- she got gold! Proud of her(:
Crazy girl i met during cheer who always whacks my ass -Felicia.
Shoulder sitting Jade. My backs stronger now cos of this (:
Goodest friend- Jien.
Manlo piggy backing me! (:
Wen shoulder sitting Meixin.
MEDT 108.Miss cheer under WeiChin :( She got 2nd. Happy for her! (:
Family loves camwhoring when I'm driving. SO NOT SAFE :/
With sweet<3 Amanda.
Prawn Aglio Olio.
Stacie, Jo Ann, Xiao Wen, Elvyna.

Chee Leong, Lilian (fine fine, steek)


Jon & JoAnn.

Nostalgic pic!

So yea, Xiaowen's gone, life continues :( Studies! :(

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: