September 03, 2009

You're the only one I wish I could forget, the only one I love to not forgive.

Been really busy with cheerleading and House cup stuffs lately that I haven't really had the time to do any other thing. Played netball that day (note: I can't even play though i've played a few times) :/ So IMU cup is ongoing and its pretty tiring since practises are almost every other evening for the sports I'm taking part in. Gotta train more for squash too :/ I.need.to.sleep.

BAHH! anyways, Sem 4 has been pretty okay as of now. Nothing "heavy" yet. And it's been a good beginning to the semester, I've already begun studying in the library! Nerding much? o_O LOL. Hope it'll last though.

There's so many things I want to say. But I just don't know the words to use to describe it all. How I wish my heart and mind could be opened up and people would understand just by seeing the stuffs i'm feeling inside. If only.

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: