September 10, 2009

and i know You are everything to me, there's nothing else i need anymore.

It's been a really emotional night. Maybe partially cos' I've been puking the night away or maybe cos' I'm just really exhausted from cheerleading practise everyday for the past 3 days. But whatever happens, I know I'm strong enough to make it through. Not because of my own strength, but because of His. Not because I'm doing this alone but because I've got the best close friends in the world. Thanks chee and wen. You guys mean so so much to me. Seriously.

And it's really creepy to have someone feel the exact same way as you do at the same time. But in a way, it feels nice to be understood too. Like completely understood. I'm glad I've got you.

I really need a break from all these things. CF camp. So looking forward to start over from there. It's gonna be a new beginning. I owe this to myself. I need this.

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: