September 29, 2009

Even when I fail You, I know You love me.

It's the start of a new system in Semester 4. The REPRODUCTIVE system. lol. dunno why but i just felt like capslock-ing the thing. haha. It should be pretty interesting, the stuffs we learn, hope it'll get in my head :/ Learnt bout' anatomy of male reproductive system today, first lecture. Wasn't that bad. Understood what the lecturer was saying. Spermatogenesis and testicular lesions lecture tmr. yay! *insert sarcasm*

Cheerleading practises are resuming starting this week, but intensive/hardcore/can-die almost everyday training starts next week, after the captain finishes her exams. So yea, can say I'm doing quite a good job in keeping myself busy. Time flies faster when you're busy no? That's what I'm counting on. hmms.

Ooo. I finally got my Blackberry data services from maxis. So it's like a super phone now (sorry, ignore the noob-ness). I can do so much with it (read: tweet 24/7 HAHA!), minus the most important function i was hoping would work - the Blackberry messenger :/ Hope it'll be fixed soon though. Kinda fed up going back to Maxis for the past 3 days already -_- oh, and dont get me started on their never ending lines which makes me wonder if they'll EVER call my number. BAHH! :/ frustrated even thinking bout' it.

On another note, I actually ate my first ever proper Red Velvet Cupcake not baked by me! haha. Now I know how it's supposed to taste like. heh (:


Oh, and here's Ice Shaken Passion Tea Lemonade! My newly discovered love
I wonder why ;)
xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: