August 14, 2009

Gratitude.

I'm stuck here now in GlenEagles Intan Medical Centre and no, i'm not doing my attachments here. This is so stupid. I was supposed to be discharged today :( And my phone and ipod just died on me, how great. I've read today's newspaper like 4 times now. And I'm having difficulty falling asleep. Should I ask the nurses for sleeping pills? :/

So yea, done so many tests in 2 days. ECG, Cardiography, Ultrasound, Doppler, MRI brain scan, Chest X-ray, blood, urine and one I just did today, EEG. Full check up huh? And seriously, all the tests are taking its toll on me. I feel so tired everytime after a test. Oh, did i mention i have something called a Holter device strapped across my chest now to monitor my heart for 24 hours? It's so uncomfortable and i bet its gonna cause redness when they take it out tomorrow.

I want to go home. I really do, I'm just so tired of the tests :( :( Suddenly, I realized that I've taken a lot of things forgranted. Sometimes, its takes moments like these for us to realize what we've had all along. I'll appreciate things more now. oh, and i guess i just feel a lil' disappointed now. sighs :(

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: