August 26, 2009

BBQ my house! weee (: oh wait, AT my hse, LOL!

Had a mini BBQ on Saturday night with close friends and family (:

My house and part of the garden.Han Hung's specially marinated chicken. Damn freaking good lo! But he says I wouldnt eat it anymore once i see how he marinates. it's ok. I wont ever have to see it :DRibena+100plus+longan+lychee+rambutan+pineapple = tummyache :/ jk la!Lamb chops were yummy too!!!!! (: i love the cheese sausage (:Part of 'em ppl who came. That, except my parents. Guess who ? (:At the BBQ pit at the other end of the garden. Jump shot! (: (l-r) HanHung, Amelia, Elvyna. Mei looks damn cool with her bf's SLR! (: Corny ppl! Geddit? omg.lame.Close friends forever and ever and ever and ever- you get the picture (:Final super jump!!! (:
Had loadsa fun! Thanks for the great night guys!
xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: