April 16, 2009

It's time to live a life of love that pleases You.

So this week has been a rather great week actually (: Been a while since I felt this good as a whole.

So this week, I was finally officially made cell group leader for my batch. Wee! I'm really happy about this I really am not sure why- it's gonna be tough and stressful but I just feel like I can take it on! :D God help me, I know He will if I ask :) Thanks to all who came to the cell group meeting thing on Tuesday. Oh yea, it was also the day I got saman-ed for illegal parking outside IMU :/ I thought I was late for the CG meeting. Oh wells, dont' care la! Anyway to all you ppl reading this, CG officially starts next Thursday(23/4) at 10am in one of the PBL rooms (TBC). Come ask me if you want to know anything (:

And on some night this week, I watched He's just not that into you. It's a pretty nice show. Just too many characters for my liking though most of them are A-list actors/actresses. I love Jen Aniston + Ben Affleck's story the most!! The ring in the pocket! It was cheesy, yes, but it was So romantic:) Bubba Gump(shrimp place!)-though I think mine was a bit pricey cos' it's just salad:s Not complaining though. The overly friendly waiter kinda freaked me out though :/ Was one of the best nights I've ever had in a loooong time already.

Anyways, He's back in KL but leaving soon,and we hung out more than usual. But nah, that's besides the point. He was so sweet. You didn't have to, the flowers I mean. They're really pretty though. Thanks so so so much!! (:(:(: We'll shine together k? I'll see you soon. Take care and don't miss me too much (:

Inside joke: My solar-powered cookies! :P

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: