April 12, 2009

I'll be the salt shaker, you be the pepper shaker. That way, we'll always be together (:

HAPPY EASTER!!

This easter was really a different one from all the past ones I had. I guess I'm more mature now, grown up- spiritually and emotionally. Church had two movies screened, one on Friday night and one on Saturday night, both with deep meanings and stuffs to take from to apply in life. Cried or teared while watching both :/ Guess I have been a bit emotional the past few days. Dunno why. Must be due to the tummy aches :( - which reminds me, thanks to all who cared and prayed k? hugs <3

Went to Calvary's production just now. Wei Chin was dancing, she was awesome! lol. Pictures will be up when I'm not so lazy. Haha. And also pictures from "Ching Ming" today and Easter!

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: