April 29, 2009

Cause I've dried my eyes and I realized I deserve somebody that'll treat me right.

So so, New Zealand Natural were giving away free ice creams to people who were born between 1987-1991 between 5-8 pm for one whole week:D Went there on two consecutive days to the branch in Curve (cause then i could just walk over to Ikano-the other branch, and get another scoop free!) Cheapskate much?(: haha. anyways, the whole idea of getting free ice cream seemed to appeal to me so much so that i grabbed my bro two days ago and we went-with Jon, Jade and Jo Ann. But we only got one scoop that day from Curve cos the one in Ikano reached its quota- only 50 scoops a day.Then the next day, I went again, this time with bro and Fritz. This time, we got scoops from BOTH counters. Happy i was (:Curve's. Rum&Raisin for me and Butterscotch something for Fritz :P First stop in Ikano.The display of colours! so pretty :)

Me and my Mint choc chip from Curve. All we had to do was show our I/C's and voila, FREE ice cream!(can't believe i keep stressing on how it's free. LOL. i amuse myself) Poser bro with some strawberry flavoured ice cream and I! (:
It has been a good FATTENING week ): This calls for longer hours in the gym this weekend. sigh..
On a sad note: I'm all alone at home today! ): Bro's at a fren's place and grandma's in Korea. Miss them both! Grandma more of course:/ Can't wait till she gets back.The house is so empty. Anybody wanna come stay over? :P
xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: