September 08, 2008

Future.

~All of my days are gifts from you, teach me how to use them for Your glory~

A song they were singing at mum's ordination in Bible College of Malaysia (BCM) on Sunday night.

My Jesus, I've found in You
You're my Saviour
You chose me before the world
And you called my name.

I will go with You to the valley
I will soar above every mountain
I will trust Your Word
Deep within my heart
I will live for You.

I know my future's in Your hands
All of my hopes, and dreams and plans
You give me strength to live
And faith to succeed
I believe in You
Because You believed in me.

It was an awesome song the way the worship leader sang and the whole worship team played. Really touched me. Sighs. I guess it just reassured me that no matter how hard life gets at the present, we can be rest assured that our future is in good hands. God knows what's best for us. And all we need, is faith in Him.

Sometimes, I just get so lost and confused. I don't know what to do. *sighs*
Life is supposed to be beautiful. But I guess for me now, everything's just going downhill. I gotta turn this thing around. I just gotta :(

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: