August 05, 2008

Our song has played its last note, it's time to close the door.

Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.
Proverbs 19:21

Have you ever met someone who didn't know what they want and eventually caused you hurt? I have.
Have you ever met someone who hasn't been totally honest with you though they say they will? I have.
Have you ever met someone who took your heart and said they'll take care of it but didn't? I have.
Have you ever met someone who betrayed you? I have.
Have you ever met someone who promised you many things but failed to fulfill them? I have.
Have you ever met someone who made you cry to sleep every single night? I have.
Have you ever met someone who you'd love to hate but your heart just can't do it? I have.
Have you ever met someone who did all the above to you but you still love them as much as you did from the first day you loved them? I have.

*sigh* ~I wish this was all a bad dream I could wake up from~

xoxo, elvyna.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

\crooked hug :)