May 19, 2008

Dilemma.

Ever felt like the whole world was in order, everything was just the way you wanted it, your friends, family, studies, you finally had it all the way you want? Well, not the way you want maybe but at least it was all in place?

And then suddenly, just suddenly, something unexpected happens. Something that makes you fret, something that just disrupts the whole "order" of your self-centered life as you know it. Self reflection and lots of thinking have made me realize that I do tend to get self-centered at times. I also realized that I tend to care too much for people most of the time. And that's how I get affected. That's how I realize I'm in too deep when it's too late. I know, life's not all butterflies and rainbows, but there are points in life when it is, isn't it? I mean, don't we all deserve happiness regardless of what we do or what we've done?

I don't even know what this blog post is for. I'm just feeling really bottled up now. There's no one I can tell who'd understand. I mean when I do talk to certain people, they say they understand, but do they REALLY? I really appreciate those people though, i really do.

But sometimes, there's just this void. This BIG void.

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: