April 29, 2008

Unrelated matters.

Went to MidValley today to see my dear BFF, Anyi:) She's still the same. Sarcastic, check, Mean, check, Round, double check. Haha. Kidding. I like it when people you were close to never really change. As in they don't change in a bad way or something. And all the people I met in NTU(Rachel, Pui Ee, Yin Mun, Siew Loong) they all still ROCK :P Wish my kor, Andrew was there though. I miss him too! So I just hung out with 'em for a while. Anyi and Rachel are leaving for USA for their work and travel thing this Sunday. Gonna miss them! Pui Ee
s going also but I'm not sure when. Only Yin Mun's left behind. haha:) Left Midvalley went they went to watch Definitely, Maybe. And I'm passing on going to Luna Bar tonight. Feeling so tired with uni and all. hmms...
Me, Anyi, Yin Mun, Siew Loong, Rachel, Pui Ee.

And then there was Matthew's birthday yesterday. The surprise really sucked. See?? This is what happens when information regarding time is not passed on properly. It was really messy with whipped cream and all but rather fun I suppose. No comments, really. Ate in Sri Petaling.
Taught Sunday School for the first time last Sunday. Was really cool. I love the kids! Teaching kids whose age ranges from 7-8 (Std 1 and 2). Then this really cute boy in my class plucked some flowers for me. Aaah. Such innocence. It was really sincere. I guess I sort of miss sincerity and honesty in my life. Seldom get it nowadays. Sigh. Why am I getting all emo and worked up for? Oh yea, cos I met Anyi today.

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: