May 30, 2012

The story of Boo.

Once upon a time, there were a bunch of bears in IKEA. Cute, big, fluffy giant teddys (well, not so giant but huggable-sized ones). 
Then one day, the boy bought me one and the rest is history! Lol. What a short story, I know. Well, Boo is sort of the best gift he's given me (not saying I don't like the piano or the watch) but Boo is so cute I just, I don't know. He's so soft and cuddly I've fallen asleep on his head (using his head as a pillow) a couple of times already. 

I also brought him on board with me (people can stare all they want!) in my flight back home from the UK and boy oh boy, I slept a full 8 hours without waking up at all! (might have something to do with the pills I took but let's put that aside). Adorable giler! Ahh. This is like such a random post but oh well, random is sometimes good!

Signing off with pics of Boo and I when I just got him! He was much softer then compared to now due to excessive hugging (:

Boo and I.

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: