May 12, 2012

Healthy Eating.

Been trying to eat healthy since a couple of days ago, knowing that I'll be binging on as much Malaysian food as I can when I get home next weekend. So here's a picture collection of what I've been eating the past couple of days. I realized I love styling and taking pictures of food ALOT. LOL. :P

Day 1: Fruit Platter -a mixture of blueberries, strawberries, kiwi, apple, oranges, and plums.

Day 2 : Vegetable mix - Tenderstem broccoli,sautéed mushrooms and cherry tomatoes.

Day 3: Fruit and vegetables mix - Strawberries, blueberries, oranges, tenderstem broccoli, cherry tomatoes.
Day 4 : Bananas and Vanilla Soy Milk.

Cheating in between : Japanese cheesecake (:

Adding matcha powder and strawbies on top to make it look prettier. Tastes better on its own though.

Well, that's all I have so far. Just a week more before I go back so excited I can't wait. So happy report submission is done now I've only got the presentation to do :/

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: