April 26, 2012

Grey skies.

Been really down the past few days. I've never felt so stressed in such a long while. Maybe that's why I'm not used to it. Labs are getting crazier. My final report is due in 2 weeks and my supervisor still wants me to go in everyday up till the deadline. I don't know how I'm going to find time to analyse and write out my results by this weekend (yes, she wants it by this weekend) but I'll try. 4000 words. It wouldn't be that hard, no? Yea, it wouldn't be that hard if it was just words but I've got to add graphs and collate all my data from all the experiments I've ever done since day 1.

It's a mad rush. A really REALLY mad one. But I'll make it, I always have. I just got to persevere. Hold my head up high, suck in the tears and march on. This is life. This is going to be the longest 2 weeks of my life.

At least I'll be going home in 3 weeks. Can't wait.

Ending with a phrase a dear friend once told me:
" Sometimes God answers our prayers in ways we cannot understand. It is when His ways are confusing, that we need to learn to trust His heart."

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: