January 17, 2012

Madame Tussauds.

Weekend day trip to London again, but this time to see Madame Tussauds, Natural History Museum and the Science Museum. It was fun! (:Morning in the Underground.

Few pics from Madame Tussauds. The rest are on Facebook. Shrek! (Love his tummy!)
Classic. Breakfast at Tiffany's.
A cool Hulk model to pose with (:
Natural History Museum; South Kensington.

Stegosaurus.
Kepala T-Rex.
Japanese food since I've been craving for it forever! Miss times back home when I can just drive out and have Jap food easily. Things I take forgranted :(
Tempura Udon!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Been really busy with labs lately it's insane. Handed in my Literature Review last week and got really good feedback with the draft I sent in from my supervisors and the team in the lab. Thank you God for helping me (: Hopefully the results are good too when it comes out some time April *prays hard* First time writing a science-y paper.

Also, got tickets to a Tim Hughes concert in Southampton on the 31st of January. Went last year and it was awesome! So those are my highlights and upcoming events in Jan. Chinese New Year is coming and this is the second year I'm not going to be home to celebrate it :( There's a Southampton International Medics Society CNY dinner in town tomorrow night though which I will be attending. Hopefully the food is good.

Ah well, first wordy post in a while. Updates about my life I guess. Till next time..

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: