January 23, 2012

Happie Chai-knees Niu Yer! (:

The first few weeks of 2012 just seemed to pass by so quickly. I don't know if it's because I've been busy living a routine life (read:labs and research) but where did the past 23 days of my 2012 go? Ah well. It's my second time celebrating CNY away from home but reunion dinner last night with the group was so awesome I didn't actually feel that sad!


The food was great as well (thanks to the housemate and his awesome culinary skills), we had braised pork ribs with black bean, curry chicken, emperor chicken, kung po prawns, spring rolls (the boy made it and it was delicious!), ma po chicken tofu and of course, I made dessert (as usual).

Was a gruelling process making the pineapple jam from scratch but it was well worth it in the end when everyone loved the pineapple tarts! (:

Made apple streusel cake the other day because I was craving for a crumble. Haha. It's so dangerous to know how to bake something you're craving. Lol. Once in a while shouldn't be too bad right? :P
Can't wait for February when I start placements again! I've had enough of labs for now.

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: