September 22, 2010

Lovely weather today (:

Just a picture from my window to show what a beautiful day it is today. I'm loving the weather so much I'm just smiling whilst basking in it. It's making me happy (: Plus the fact that Wednesdays are half days and I'm home from Winchester postings for today is making me extra happy as well. I'm all smiles now (:

Just ate the sandwich I prepared last night for lunch. It is YUMMY! (: *burps*

Btw, below are pics of the stuffs Jason and I have been making for dinner at my place.

Sometime last week : Jason's much talked about lamb stew! Awesome taste and we both finished the whole pot! Well, overnight pot that is. We had it for dinner the night before.
IndoMie to go with the lamb stew. Loving the way he makes indomie. It's so bouncy and tasty! (:
Last night: Spaghetti Bolognaise we made last night. We made a really big pot so it's dinner for 2-3 nights in a row. But heck, it really tastes so awesome! Some secret ingredients in there (:

Teehee. OK. I'm in a really chirpy mood now. Just stapled a whole bunch of rainbow coloured origami birds on my pin board. So pretty now. Me likes! Gonna do laundry later with steek.

Happy Happy day!
Hoping there are many more to come! (:

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: