July 02, 2010

Break my heart from what breaks Yours.

Its 5am in the morning and I can't sleep. I just broke down while praying. The last time I broke down while praying was about a month plus ago when I was too stressedout over EOS5.
And here I am now, in the same position.

Why? Maybe its because I'm reminded once again how small and insignificant I am in comparison to Him. And how He still continuously provides for me and cares for me and blesses me even though I am extremely undeserving of it all. Or maybe its just because I just poured my entire heart out to Him like I've never told anyone before. At least He listens and cares.

I'm reminded once again tonight/this morning that there is nothing constant in life. The only constant is change, and most importantly, God.

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: