July 25, 2010

beautiful monster.

I'm back! (:

As in, I got my laptop back! Everything inside is gone though, and I don't have it backed up but somehow I don't really care. It's like a reset button has been pushed and I don't mind. So yeaps, it'll be back to regular blogging from now on! Boy oh boy, so much has happened since my laptop was sent in to be fixed!

Anyways, latest update from my life, I got second place in the talent competition held in my church yesterday! HAHA. Joined cause I was forced to, but I'm glad I did. It was fun dueting with Joseph, who by the way, is an awesome guitarist! Sang Mandy Moore's Only Hope. Glad I didn't screw it up. Thanks Jon and Wei Chin for purposely coming to support me too! (:

Been gym-ing a lot lately with Chinny. Quite fun, especially when I hop from one machine to the next and read the instructions on how to use them. Haha. But all in all, its a damn fun experience I would say, to gym with a friend (:

So anyway, that's all for now la. Lazy already. Need to get back the momentum I used to have to blog. Need some warming up first.

Take care guys.

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: