November 14, 2012

Clean eating lifestyle.

So for those of you who don't already know from my Instagram and stuffs, I've recently (well, not so recently actually) decided to change my lifestyle and eating habits to strive and become a fitter version of myself. And guess what? I'm actually liking it and seeing results!

So I go to (try to) the gym about 4-5 times a week and normally I'll do an hour of weight training/ circuit training and then I'll end with cardio where I just run on the treadmill for a minimum of 5km. And by that time I'll be so drenched in sweat and feeling awesome!

Then I look forward to going home and preparing some kickass healthy, protein-packed meal to replenish what I've lost at the gym. I normally work with the same ingredients but I just try to find different things to prepare them with. 

A meal I love: Avocado (all time fav!) on crackerbread with mozarella and tomato slices and turkey breast chunks + sausages on the side.

Something similar using the same ingredients but its a salad on the bottom.

My dessert/snack whenever I'm craving for anything sweet. Healthy, natural and yum! (:

Hope I'll continue to see more results and burn all the fats away!

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: