November 25, 2011

More food!

Absolutely DELICIOUS chocolate chip cookies baked by a friend who came to visit from Malaysia. It doesn't help that he gave me a whole Tupperware filled with these yummy cookies and they're sitting right next to my laptop as I type this, beckoning me to have more :P


I had to take a picture of the cookie. Look at how its filled with chocolate chip cookies and omg, the texture is amazing! Not too hard, not too soft, just right. Now if only I could bake cookies like these :/

So cookie-baking isn't my forte, but I made some Tiramisu last night! It's sitting in the fridge now (it needs to set overnight for the flavours to fully fuse) so by tonight, I'll be able to try it (: I miss Tiramisu from Alexis back home. Hopefully one day I'll be adventurous enough to attempt making that.
Oh, I added Baileys to my Tiramisu (:

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: