June 09, 2011

Warm Apple Crumble to save the day (:


Took some flour, butter, brown sugar, oats, cinammon and apples, threw them together (with no proper measurements whatsoever) and made APPLE CRUMBLE CRISPY!


Tastes absolutely YUMMY (i'm not even kidding, seriously) - crispy where the crumble is and soft and warm where the apple is.

That's it.

From today onwards, I'm gonna bake apple crumbles based on intuition and not use a recipe anymore. Because THIS apple crumble, my friends, made my very depressed friend who's had a terrible day happy again. As prove, I even got a text message saying thank you for the apple crispy specifically because it made him feel better. Boy oh boy, can it do wonders (:

Even I'm feeling so much happier to study Paeds for tmr's exam now.

All hail Apple Crispy/Crumble! (:

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: