October 12, 2008

Breakdown and cry.

I got an sms today. I opened and read it. That was it. More lies from you. More words to hurt me. You never ever heard what I said. Does what I think even matter to you? You always say you care, that you want to know. Maybe you do, maybe you don’t. But one thing’s for sure, you NEVER LISTEN to what I’ve said. NOT ONCE. It’s always been about you, you and YOU. And guess what? If that’s what you want, that fine with me. I find no point in arguing anymore. You’ve disappointed me and eaten back on your own words from time to time again, EVERY SINGLE TIME.

You can say one thing today, and the next, you’re a totally different person altogether. I’ve been holding on to everything you’ve said but right now, I doubt you even remembered what you said. I really don’t know you anymore, heck, I don’t think I ever did. Maybe you don’t even know yourself. I’ve never had so much hope in someone before to have them tear me down like this. Never before. What happened to trust? What happened to everything you’ve said? What happened to all the PROMISES?

I should’ve never trusted you. Everything you’ve said was just a lie. A whole bunch of lies. It’s so easy for you isn’t it? It seriously is. No responsibilities, no emotions, no nothing. From what you said, I think you’re just being really really selfish. REALLY. I’ve tried coming to terms with that but this is too much. Just too much. I have feelings too you know? How could you?

This hurts so bad I can’t take it any longer. You’ve really done it this time, I’m broken to bits.

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: